Saturday, February 26, 2011

Whew I Completely Took the Day Off

I found the chocolate that I was craving in the form of hot cocoa with Cool Whip on top. (It was light if that counts) Mmmm better than having marshmallows on top.

I had some rice pudding but the rice absorbed all the milk so I added some more and topped it with coconut. Not bad... definitely cured me of my sweet tooth.

When my honey got home he found me with the curtains drawn, curled up on the couch watching Netflix. I was in need of something salty and sent him to the store for some Doritos. Nacho cheese Doritos with Valentina hot sauce is my favorite. Together we shared a plate with him eating the majority.
While he was at the store though I made some deviled eggs. I shared with my grandmother, the cat and my honey. I only had two halves.

And to finish the night we had a steak that's been sitting in the freezer for a while with some creamed corned. Accompanied with the last diet soda in the house.

I'm probably going to pay for it on the scale tomorrow but it was worth it felt great today. Tomorrow we're back to having our E-Mealz and on the menu is Oven Baked Catfish, Green Beans with Almonds and Rice Pilaf. It's the beginning of my week and I'll be remembering this meal to keep me motivated in working out hard.

No comments: