Friday, February 18, 2011

**Day 15** Weigh In



I'm so happy today!! I was really worried about that McDouble yesterday but I still lost .9 for a total of 2.8 lbs this week!!! I'm down to 246.5 lbs. In 2 weeks that is 4.6 lbs. I'm really close to the 5 lb goal every 2 weeks that I had set up on my wii fit.

I haven't done much today except the wii fit. I'm was too excited to get on the computer to start anything else but my sister did a Yoga video on Netflix that I really want to try today. Plus I have my new Gold's Gym game to learn.

I've got 300 swagbucks that I need to earn before I can get my next game. I think I'm going to get the Your Shape  game. Right now it's only $14 on Amazon.

2 comments:

Teri said...

Wow sis! You're doing AMAZINGLY well! I'm so happy for you! Keep up the hard work! I still haven't talked to mom yet about her taking me down to Vegas, but I can't wait to get there! I'm excited to workout with you! I'll be so much fun!

Nina Patricia @ The Adventures of Nina Patricia said...

Yay good for you. OK I think is time to get that scale.