Saturday, February 5, 2011

So I bought it...

With help from my amazing sister I bought 3 months of E-Mealz. I signed up for the Walmart Points Plan for 2. I'm kinda sad that this only a meal plan for dinner. I don't want to have to think for myself what I'm going to eat for my breakfast and dinner :) We're a little short on money for all the meals this week but the week also starts again on Wednesday so I'm kinda in the middle of the week anyways.


I've also decided that I need a nice new food journal to go with my new meal plans. I'm doing a Points Plan thinking that this will be one of the healthier choices. And I went with the Original instead of the Points Plus Plan because I don't know anything about the new Weight Watchers points and feel that the oldie is still a goodie and I understood how it worked.

So long ramble short tonight I've ordered my DietMinder journal that I mentioned before. I'm excited! I love pretty new notebooks. I've got tons of notebooks and journals. They kind of make me happy as if its a new beginning for me waiting to started.

1 comment:

Teri said...

You are such a horder! LOL. No problem with the money. I was curious about the meals too, but I would want an all day plan... (Thanks for the link.)
Don't text me too much this month. Blake and I had to buy the $30 plan for our phone and that gives us 1000 minutes and 1000 texts. Just leave me comments or hit me up on Facebook. I'll check both everyday.