Wednesday, February 16, 2011

**Day 13*

I weighed in today .2 up from yesterday putting me at 248.5 lbs. I'm very happy to see the scale and can't wait until Friday to see if it really stays low. I've been doing really good with my dinners and not eating late at night. For 3 days now I've been getting my water in. I'm just struggling on what to eat for my lunches. It still doesn't help that I get up so late that I'm usually just eating brunch with a snack. I keep it simple with oatmeal for breakfast but my honey is such a great cook that occasionally he whips me up an omelet with egg beaters.

Anyway this is what I've done so far with the Wii Fit today:
  • Calories Burned- 146
  • Perfect 10- 00:43.46, 00:48.68
  • Island Cycling- 1.225 miles
  • Rhythm Kung Fu Adv.- 550 pts
  • Driving Range- 90 pts
  • Segway Circuit Adv- 110 pts
  • Bird's Eye Bulls Eye- 105 pts, 138 pts
  • Snowball Fight- 8 hits, 22 hits, 24 hits
  • Obstacle Course- 231 pts
  • Tilt City- 43 pts

No comments: