Friday, February 18, 2011

Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine


Tonight's E-Meal was good and bad. The Broccoli Chicken Fettuccine was kind of bland. I had to add salt to it and I felt really bad when I realized I haven't salted anything this week. The Strawberry Spinach salad on the other hand was amazing. I'm going to buy some more strawberries tomorrow to have this with my lunches. The combination of balsamic vinaigrette and strawberries was really nice.

Why did it take me this long to eat like this. I really do love it. And I'm only spending $35- $45 a week (plus what I need for breakfast and lunch) on groceries for the 2 of us.

The next couple of  meals are going to be repeats because I have leftover ingredients that I want to use up before going shopping for this weeks menu.

1 comment:

Nina Patricia @ The Adventures of Nina Patricia said...

This looks yummy, I have to mix it up if not I get bored. It's also hard when you have to consider the boys in the house- and yes, I consider dear hubs a boy. hey, I saw your other blog about the coupons. Can I ask how you get started on that?