Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Plan for Walgreens 6/26

Today is the only day to purchase Renuzit Crystal Elements Air Freshening Crystals 18oz are $3.99 on an unadvertised sale. There is a coupon that expires today from the 6/12 RP insert for $3. I've got at least 30 coupons but I'm not up to buying that many at the price of a dollar. So I'll probably just play coupon fairy and only get 3 or 4 for myself. I've got a huge box of candles and air fresheners that I rarely use now anyways.


Then there are Twizzlers that are on sale this week 2/$3 = $1 RR

I have some $0.75 blinkie coupons so I'll pay $1.50 and final cost will be $0.25 for each package after the $1 RR.

There is also Carefree Pantiliners 36-60 pack $1.99 with a $0.50 coupon from the 3/27RP that expires the end of the month or that came out today in the 6/26SS. Combine that with a Walgreens coupon from the July coupon book for $3/2 I can pick up 2 packages for free.

There is also a $1 printable coupon here for Scotch tape, packaging tape or magic tape. This combined with the store coupon of $2/3 will make these $.50 a roll.

I also have some rain checks for Crackerfuls that I want to see if I can find in stock.

To put together your own list for this week check out Hip2Save for her Walgreens compilation.


No comments: