Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This Is Me Challenge: Challenge #21

I just stumbled on this fun blog yesterday: This Is Me Challenge. A blog that helps you "TELL YOUR STORY, YOUR WAY!" I'm so excited to go back through everything that's been previously posted and catch up. Every week there is a challenge to tell a little story of your life and this week's challenge is about sleep...
I really recommend looking at her site and checking out a few of the tip she has about getting started. It doesn't have to be digital scrapbooking, it could be journaling or one of the many suggestions she has. I'm really new to digital scrapbooking and it is really nice to have some direction on how to direct my creativity.

This is my page for this weeks challenge:
Background is Love U Berry Much by StoryRock and Black2Basics Word Art by Ettes & Company
I love my bedroom.... It's not the masterbedroom in the house but the tiny spare bedroom but... that's a story for later :D

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you found the TIMC! Thanks for stopping by, and I can't wait to see your other challenges!