Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

     Yikes! It was my 31st birthday yesterday. I had planned on having a party with family but I was a little out of the party mood with the news of my grandmother. All day home alone with a few updates from family of the condition of my grandmother I really needed a distraction. When my honey got home we decided to get dressed up and see where we could find to celebrate my birthday. After all people travel from all over to celebrate their birthdays here and I should be enjoying Las Vegas for the time that we're living here.
     We got dolled up and headed to the strip to check out the deals at Half Price Tickets for the night. I have always wanted to see Tony N' Tina's Wedding dinner show but I did my research with Yelp.com before heading out. Their reviews were not so hot but I came across Marriage can be Murder and they had 4.5 stars. So I was very excited to see that VIP tickets were $53 at the Half Price Tickets!
     Oh man the show was GREAT!! We were called on and picked on through out the whole show SO much that we were voted as possible murder suspects. It was just the greatest experience that I can hardly wait to go again in 3 months when they change the plot and the actors.
     To end the night we walked around Freemont St and checked out all the fun performers. I met up with 2 Johnny Depp impersonators; One was The Mad Hatter and Jack Sparrow and the accent was so great with the Jack Sparrow impersonator that I had to get a photo to remember him.

Background & Embellishments- Ready to Perform by Albums to Remember; Big Birthday Fun by StoryRock;
Viva Las Vegas by Scraps N Pieces; and Christmas Traditions by Lindsay Jane

No comments: