Friday, April 13, 2012

R2P2D2

234.6 (-3.1 lbs lost)

Today is Day 2 of Phase 2 of Round 2. I started the day off with a 3.1 lb loss and was on top of the world. I'm thankful to have a great day like that to help keep me on track. Unfortunately I've been really hungry today. I don't know if it's just the beginning of this diet that my body is adjusting or if my dose is off because this is a different brand than what I previously used.

I started the day off with a bottled water and 2 cups of black tea. For lunch I ate the other half of the grapefruit that I left from yesterday and had my wonderful sweetheart grilled me a chicken breast on the George Foreman with a side of spinach leaves. It's SO boring! I only drizzles some garlic flavored red wine vinegar with garlic salt for flavor.

I had a tiny itty bit of motivation today and started my Tae Bo workout but got interupted after only 5 minutes and I never went back to it. Exercising isn't exactly recommended with this diet because of the low amount of calories that are on the diet. It does recommend 1 hour of walking though outdoors. Just today my honey said that he wanted to start going back to the park and running and it will be the perfect opportunity to get my walks in. I am planning on starting my wii game Walk It Out again for the days that I don't go outdoors.

Today has been a really cold day and we've been bundled up watching movies all day long. Not doing anything to occupy my mind off of food I caved in a little and had some air popped popcorn with a little flavored seasonings. Mmmm Nacho Cheese is my favorite! And another bottled water to wash down the dry popcorn.

Between movies we got up and played a little tennis on the wii :( I totally got my butt kicked, but completely glad to squeeze in some movement into this sedantary day. The popcorn did leave me feeling a bit guilty. I stayed on track with my dinner and had shrimp over chopped lettuce with again the garlic red wine vinegar and garlic salt. I saved my apple for a half hour after as a little sweet treat paired up with a chocolate calcium chew. Yummy!

I finished the night off with 2 cups of Oolong Tea and a bottled water with Crystal Light added to it. I'm hoping that I'll be okay to sleep the night through since I stopped drinking at 9:30pm and I probably won't go to bed until at least 11:30.

I'm excited to see the scale tomorrow!!


  • 3 bottles of water
  • 2 cups of black tea
  • 2 cups of oolong tea
  • 1/2 grapefruit with stevia
  • 3oz chicken breast with spinach
  • 3 cups of air popped popcorn
  • 13 pieces of shrimp with lettuce
  • 3/4 apple with 1 chocolate calcium chew

No comments: