Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 3

235.2 (+0.7 gain)

The scale wasn't very nice with me this morning with a gain... It could be the popcorn... or the fact that I had a big loss of 3.1 lbs on day 2. Who knows? Either way I didn't let it get me down and stayed positive all day. I have to admit that I did cheat a little today... I couldn't bring myself to get out from under the warm blankets and make my lunch, so I peeked around the fridge and found some hot fudge and had a spoonful. Afterwards I threw away the bottle as well as the strawberry topping to avoid any temptation.

I lounged on the couch all morning until my honey came home from work and then I made my lunch. Nothing fancy, just some hamburger and lettuce with 1/2 a grapefruit. Yeah... I definately craved some variety so I got online and did some searching for some blogs and came across HCG Diet Journey. She has some great recipes and advice. So off to Walmart I went and picked up a few days worth of items.

I could hardly wait to try out the Chicken Salad recipe. (Chicken, celery and an apple) It was SO much crunchy goodness that I look forward to having it again soon. Although I can hardly wait to see what other recipes I might like.

Here's hoping to good numbers on the scale tomorrow morning!!!

  • 4 bottles of water
  • 1 cup of black tea
  • 1 cup of oolong tea
  • 1 cup of chamomile tea
  • Spoonful of hot fudge (Oops!)
  • Hamburger with lettuce
  • 1/2 a grapefruit
  • 1 melba toast
  • 3 oz chicken with diced celery and apple
  • 2 chocolate calcium chews



No comments: