Thursday, January 27, 2011

**Wow Time Flies**

Okay it's going on 1am and I'm still struggling to get a design to load... but I'm kinda pumped up for another new beginning. I've got just over 31 weeks until I turn 31. I figured hey that would be a great blog title and so here I am. My honey and I have been feeling a little bad about all the time we've spent with our Rock Band and how VERY little time we've spent using our wii for working out. Tomorrow should be the start but I'm already anticipating me being lazy since I stayed up all night. It's crazy how I usually get my energy late in the day.

So I've got some goals for the upcoming weeks...
  • Use the wii at least 3 times a week breaking a sweat.
  • Start menu planning Mondays
  • Try to track my meals Weight Watchers style
  • Get back to using Spark People
  • Start walking at the park with my honey

31 weeks and other than the reward of being more active it would be great to have something to look forward to as little rewards. What to get, what to get...
  • I've been wanting an Omron HJ-112 Pedometer forever now
  • A heart monitor would be nifty
  • Some cute workout clothes would make me feel good when I go to the park
  • I already have the Payless version of Shape Ups but what girl could ever have too many shoes :)
What are my weight goals? I need to lose about 100 lbs but I doubt I can expect to lose that much. A pound or two a week is supposed to be reasonable. Eh. Maybe. I'd love to lose 50 pounds and get down below 200. I'd be happy with anything were my wii fit board doesn't go Oh! every time I step on.

Oh well enough rambling for tonight, I best get to bed.

No comments: