Monday, January 4, 2010

Wow It's Been Forever!

It's a New Year and I wanted to do something with this blog. I've learned that it's a lot of work keeping up a coupon blog when there are SO many out there. And it's just more work than I'm up for. I'm more the follower than a leader. I want to shop instead of telling everyone else how to shop. So if you'd like you can follow me and see all the great deals I get this year. I'm going to try and make this my own personal blog. Something to keep me inspired throughout the year to accomplishing some of my resolutions. This year my honey and I would like to:

  • $1,000 Emergency Fund
  • Buy Bed Frame
  • Buy a wii
  • Buy wii fit
  • I'd like to lose at least 50 lbs this year
  • We both need to make it to the dentist
  • Get Sonja caught up on her shots
  • Move into a bigger apt
  • Start saving for a 2nd car
  • I'd like to go back to work part-time
  • Save for family visits
  • See a concert
  • Get a divorce and marry my honey
  • Visit my grandmother
I think that maybe a pretty good start for our list. I've got a few little things here and there... but here's hoping! :)

No comments: